I am truly honoured to be nominated by The Grange Range for the One Lovely Blog award.
There is so much to love about blogging. The connection with people who share your passion, skills or are simply interested. The opportunity to learn from others who share your passion and, if you’re lucky, to perhaps be discovered, have a dream come true, maybe effect a positive change in someone’s life. Having a place to keep track of everyday, work-a-day, trials, tribulations and all the things in between is one of my main reasons for blogging here on PSPRP.
It’s taken me a couple days to get to this and I hope it’s correct! Being nominated has given me the opportunity to visit more than I usually do (and that is only due to time constraints – thank heaven’s for “The Reader”).
For my nominees named below, if you could complete the following before passing on the awards to your own seven nominees.
1. Thank the people who nominated me and link back to their blog
2. Share seven things about myself
3. Nominate seven bloggers to receive the awards
4. Let them know they’ve won by sending them a message
So here goes:
Thank you to The Grange Range for the nomination. Such a lovely surprise!
Seven things to share about me…? I’m such a chatterbox here on my knit blog, I’ll have to think….
1. I am double jointed. This was a huge asset during my active ballet years and a great party trick.
2. My hair started to turn white when I was 15.
3. My favourite colour is purple. Every shade, every hue. It is the perfect combination of fiery, hot-blooded red and tranquil, calm blue.
4. I recently acquired the label: ADD (or ADHD to some). I think it’s kind of cool compared to being called “hyper”. As in, “Karin, stop being so hyper!” ~ my Mum.
5. I love my children like stupid. They are smart, talented, creative and teach me new things constantly. I know, all Mums say that. I just like having it all official like, in case they cruise by here ;).
6. I don’t care for chocolate. This doesn’t mean that I have to turn in my “Girl Card”, does it? I DO adore shoes… I have the ballerina’s obsession with beautiful footwear.
7. I am a voracious reader and have almost as many books as I do yarn.
My seven nominees for a one lovely blog award are:
An eclectic selection from The Eclectic Poet. Thank you again, this really made my day 🙂