I seem to have forgotten to post the finished project photos of my ‘Sothia Shawl‘! I finished this at the end of February and then jumped right in to the crochet projects. Without further ado, here are the pictures of another stash buster.
I’ve also finished my 3rd project for National crochet month – ‘Ile d’Ecosse Shawl‘. After all the dithering about beads, I decided to not use them. I still have a lot of the ‘blueberry mix’ Ultra Alpaca and so will use them for a different project. I really like this one – the yarn colour is so subtle, difficult to photograph – the purple flecks show best in direct, natural light.
Ile d’Ecosse’ portfolio:
Project number five, another shawl is off the hook but not blocked. It’s very rustic, worked in ‘SockItToMe Steps’ and was a help in tightening up my treble / triple crochet stitches. I’ll likely work it again in a nicer yarn though still very happy to use up the last of this 🙂
I hope your week has been productive and happy. Ciao for now!