The holidays and winter have swept me up! Here it is Wednesday again and I haven’t posted in a week. I’ve been working away on my Marisol cardigan but have hit a snag with deciphering the difference between the charted and written instructions. As I’m still a bit of a newbie with Tunisian charts, I’ve set it aside until I can put my hands on a stitch dictionary.
Having been bitten hard by the Tunisian bug, I decided to use up some more stash and have been working on another KB Design that uses it. I know… still haven’t edited the other two patterns yet. I’ll get there. If only the days were longer!
Progress to date looks like this:
My front garden looks like this:
My wee purple smoke bush, thorns subdued with a sheet of ice. Very pretty 🙂